COVID-19 emergency fund
There are both big and small ways to help make a difference and share your support of the individuals and staff at The Arc Wayne. Here are just a few examples of how you can partner with us:
- $25 fills a care package for someone who has lost his or her job and needs help.
- A $50 or $100 gift card to a local pizza shop provides dinner for an entire group home and staff working on the frontlines.
- $500 helps us purchase more PPE, cleaning supplies and food for our residences.
- Cloth masks, hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes keep our staff and the individuals we support safer in our residences.
- Arts and crafts supplies, puzzles and gardening materials for our Day Habilitation program help continue to enhance vital skills and keep everyone busy.
Choose your level of Giving
In 2018, The Arc Wayne restructured our fundraising efforts, and we now offer a one-time tiered sponsorship for all of our donors that includes advertising, golf fees, tickets to Toasting Possibilities, and more! Contact us with any questions.
Under current New York State Law, The Arc Wayne can only accept donations from anyone in NY State. We are working to register in in other states. If you want to give and you currently live outside of NY State, please contact Jessica Blondell. Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.